Biblical Financial Coaching is distinctive in that it is centered on God’s word with God-honoring outcomes that desire effective money management as a personal ministry of praise and thanks giving to Christ our Savior.
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty. (Proverbs 21:50)
As stewards of what God provides, we have a responsibility to be guided by His word and led by His Holy Spirit to ensure our actions are pleasing to Him. Just as we are called to take every thought and make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5), so too, we have a responsibility to use every penny the Lord provides in a God-honoring manner.
The earth is the Lord’s and all it contains. (Psalm 24:1)
And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. (Deuteronomy 8:18)
“In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how He himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” (Acts 20:35)
What to Expect:
- The presenting opportunities, challenges, or issues will be shared by the client, and an amicable outcome for the coaching experience will be finalized.
- The coach will support the client toward identifying and practicing Christ honoring money management practices that include contributing to one’s local church, and possibly additional ministries as determined. Your coach will never advise you regarding which ministry to support.
- Focus will be on your life development stage.
- The general focus during sessions will be to support the client in creating a spending plan that will cover all expenses based on money earned.
- Support will be provided toward determining an amount to invest after all expenses are taken care of, or a debt reduction plan if current indebtedness exists.
- Insurance coverage will be reviewed to determine its adequacy for the family, and establishing a saving plan for specific purposes will be addressed.
These bulleted points provide a basic introduction, but are in no way limited to what may be covered during the client/coach relationship, depending on the desired outcome. The client/coach relationship is confidential in nature.
The first session will include a complimentary 30-minute intake time during which the client’s coaching outcome(s) will be clearly established and any contracts signed.
Our preferred communication tool is Zoom for consultation and sessions. However, FaceTime will be an option.
For a 60-minute session, the cost is $95.00, and $228.00 for three 60-minute sessions. Take advantage of these special offers now.
If you have questions prior to signing up for a session, use the "Book Appointment" button below to schedule a 15-minute question time.
If you prefer to schedule your first coaching appointment and make your payment now, use the "Book Appointment" and "Buy Now" buttons below.